Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hype Alert: The New Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms

I have a new fave!


I got 5 of the 10 colors of the new Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms.  These are Standout (205), Sultry (225), Unapologetic (210), Audacious (245), and Elusive (205).  Can you tell which shade is my favourite?

I have tried all of them and so far, I love how they glide on like butter.



I have been drooling over these babies since they were launched in North America last year.  So many bloggers are smitten by these Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms and I just couldn't help but see for myself what the hype is all about. 

I loved the Revlon Colorburst Stains but I am more drawn towards matte lipsticks.  I find matte textures very forgiving and versatile for work and casual outfits so these are just perfect-- too perfect that I got all 5 colors that suit me best.

Watch out for my review on these soon!

Stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment