Saturday, February 22, 2014

Depotting Frenzy with Wild Peach Cosmetics Palettes

Have you ever looked at your vanity and wondered how you managed to buy that many neutral eye palettes and you always end up using just one or two?

I have, and I didn't like it.

First, my answer was an obvious and resounding "Yes," and I just felt awful.  It meant that I have been buying way too much makeup and was not making the most out of my stash.

Second, I know I would keep buying more makeup and I have nowhere to put them.  I had a serious storage issue that I needed to address.

Just so you have an idea how a non-professional like me hoards makeup, here is a photo of my stash.  

I house all my face and eye makeup in an acrylic box like this:


It didn't take long after I got this acrylic box for me to fill it up with more palettes.  I knew I was in trouble.  I just don't have the space for another beauty box like this.  I had to do something.

So, in my quest for space-saving solutions (without undermining my makeup hoarding skills), the idea of depotting 19 eyeshadow palettes (6 NYX Runway, 4 Revlon, 4 Milani Eye Quads, 5 NYX Trios) and 6 Ellana single eyeshadows came to mind.


I knew I needed a magnetic palette to house my depotted eyeshadows, but I find the Z Palettes way too small and ehem, pricey, though I don't mind spending a bit more on the MAC ones.  But you see, my MAC Pro Palettes are reserved for my MAC eyeshadow pans.

Good thing I discovered these magnetic palettes from Wild Peach Cosmetics and I think they're just awesome!


I was so excited to depot that I forgot to take a photo of my palettes.  But judging by these photos, you will know that I did have a lot and most of which have barely been used.

I got 2 of the Pro Palettes from Wild Peach Cosmetics.  To maximize the space, I housed all the square and rectangular pans together...




... and put all the round pans here:


I also depotted my Maybelline baked eyeshadows.  They fit perfectly here!  Some of the rectangular ones that could not fit in the other palette is neatly housed in here too.



Why I love these palettes

I love how these palettes come with their own magnetic sticker sheet.  All you need to do is cut a piece of the magnetic sheet and stick it to the back of the pans.  This will help those pans that have less of a magnetic material adhere better to the palette.  But even without the sticker sheet, so long as your pans are made of metal or a magnetic alloy, they will adhere to these palettes and stay there until you pry them out.

The Wild Peach Palettes are very sturdy.  

The lid is also magnetic and will not budge during transport.  

The lid is made of transparent hard plastic so you can see all the pans.  This saves you the trouble of looking for the colours or pans you want to use.

Wild Peach Palettes are very versatile.  They also come in a wide array of designs so you can really choose the palette that will suit your needs and your personal style.

I ordered mine online at Wild Peach Cosmetics at Facebook.  

Stay pretty!



1 comment:

  1. I really need this! HI Angela I'm really enjoying browsing through your blog I'm a new follower on GFC and bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back :) Keep in touch dear!
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete