Friday, January 31, 2014

Skin Care Review: Garnier Oil Clear Self-Heating Sauna Mask


I was bored the other day and ended up going to the grocery to get a few household items and I came across this:



I am a sucker for facials and masks.  At only P70.00 for a pack, I decided to go ahead and give this a try. 

What it is:

Self-Heating Sauna Mask

"The formula generates a self-heating action on contact with the skin.  Specially developed with clay and zinc, it works to remove impurities and excess sebum to unclog pores and refine skin texture.  Your skin feels deeply cleansed and looks shine-free.  It feels purifies for up to 7 days."



How to apply

Apply gently on the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin).  Leave for 3 minutes, then rinse off.  Suitable for the oily to combination skin.  Use once or twice every week. 

So, I went right ahead and applied it to my face.  



As you can see, I applied to my eyebrows.  I get zits there too.  Nasty, painful ones.  Didn't hurt to get that covered.

Verdict

10 out of 10 

It's cheap, easy to use, and it works.

I felt the results right away and the results do last for 7 days.

As soon as you put on the first swipe, you will feel a bit of a tingling sensation, followed by mild, tolerable heat from the product.  The sensation is very relaxing, so I could not help but leave it on for more than 3 minutes, contrary to the instructions on the label.  

After rinsing it off, my face felt smoother and oil-free.  I also noticed that most of my pores were smaller and my zits dried up a bit.  I would definitely keep using this.




No comments:

Post a Comment