Friday, January 3, 2014

It's Brush Cleaning Time

How often do you clean your makeup brushes?

I gotta admit I'm pretty lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes.  So I only clean them every 2 weeks and I do so with the Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner.


Here are my Real Techniques (fave ones so far!) brushes being dried in open air after a good 5-minute soak in Parian Spirit.


Like it says in the bottle, I just soak my brushes in a glassful of the cleaning solution and swirl.  I let them sit in the solution for about 5 minutes or so to disinfect, before I air dry them.  So quick and easy!

Parian Spirit is quite expensive.  Prices vary depending on the size of the bottle.  I got mine from the Suesh counter in Trinoma.


If you're on a tight budget and have all the time in the world to really wash and rinse your brushes, you can always try the good ol' baby shampoo.  Dilute a spoonful of baby shampoo in water and swirl your brushes in the solution.  Leave to dry.


Stay pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment