Sunday, July 7, 2013

NYX Cosmetics is finally in the Philippines!

Hi, Ladies!

My dream has come true.

It was in the summer of 2010 when I came across NYX cosmetics from a Multiply seller.  I bought my first set of NYX Round Lipsticks and from then on, I was hooked.

I envied beauty bloggers in the US for having unlimited access to NYX goodies. I was limited to viewing the shades online and it was always a risk buying my loot without actually testing them.  There were times that I was glad I ordered a particular shade; but there were also times that I wished I could swatch them first before buying.

Now, 3 years later, NYX Cosmetics is finally in the Philippines!  



I know!  I know!  I am just so happy about it that I have been frequenting SM North EDSA  Annex to check if the store is already up and running.  

Today, I got lucky! 


I was greeted with these wonderful palettes:




And as you go further, more NYX goodies are waiting to be purchased: 



My excitement died down when I realized the products are a tad bit too pricey compared to my trusted online sellers.  Some of the lippies like the Soft Matte and Round Lipsticks were more expensive by P100 to P200 than those sold online.  This is pretty understandable considering that the NYX official distributor has to pay for overhead and lease. 

I was also quite disappointed when I found out that they don't carry the NYX Runway Palettes.  I was looking forward to restocking my Champagne and Caviar palette.  But, overall, I was quite happy with the experience.  The SA was very accommodating and was kind enough to answer my gazillion questions.  I ended up buying these:



I have been obsessing over my brows (or, the absence of it) lately, hence, the NYX Eyebrow Marker:



This swatched on pretty evenly so I went right ahead and bought it in Deep.


 I love that it's cruelty-free too.




I can't wait to try this soon.

Stay pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! May I ask how much is the nyx powder blush? Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there is an actual store here in the Philippines now. Haven't been to the SM North in a few months. I'm definitely gonna check them out soon. Nice post!

    www.keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete