Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm so back. Milani FOTD

Hi, Ladies! 

It's been years since I last blogged!  Whew!  I have been so busy with work and putting up my own law firm, I had to send beauty blogging to the backburner for a while. 

For starters, I'd like to share with you my FOTD using the neutral look that I do almost every day. 



I wanted to achieve that dewy finish, so I started everything with Kiehl's Toner and applied L'Oreal True Match Concealer (not in photo) to my under eye area. I concealed the spots on my cheeks using Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light Medium.  I used Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation for that dewy finish and sealed the deal with some MAC MSF.

For that subtle cheeky glow, I used Avon SimplyPretty Lip and Cheek Tint. This is super cheap at P180.00 but really gives you that rosy glow.

Because I am always meeting with clients, I usually opt for a neutral eye and just build the color towards the evening.  Here, I'm using my Milani eyeshadow quad in browns and pinks.  I dabbed a bit of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.

I finished the look with NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Istanbul for my lips.

This look can easily go from day to night. Just add a bit of shimmery eyeshadow for that extra punch! 

Stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment